Club History

In the Process of written

Chalfont St Peter Garden Club was formed in 1940

As part of the “dig for victory” campaign. It currently comprises about 400 members, mainly in the Chalfonts, and Gerrards Cross area. The club is affiliated to the Royal Horticultural Society and the Bucks Association of Horticultural Society.
See the Photos in the Galley.

Anthea winning Exhibit with the results 2002

Anthea winning Exhibit
with the results 2002

Bryan Watts Presenting his vegetable 1999

Bryan Watts Presenting his vegetable 1999

 Newspaper cutting 1999

Newspaper cutting 1999

The Cactus and previous Chairman